- Only products currently stocked by the store may be demonstrated/ sampled.
- Sample stock MUST be provided by the supplier & brought to demo by demonstrator. No stock from the store may be used for sampling. No stock/ No Demo.
- A tidy standard of dress is required when on the shop floor : Closed footwear, tidy dress, hat and/or apron advised.
- Customer service is paramount in our store, therefore the use of a cellphone other than to briefly document your demo for social media is prohibited.
- A full clean up must be completed prior to leaving.
- You will remain in the allocated tasting space provided on the day that has been deemed the best position
- Please use sustainable equipment to the best of your ability when sampling in Huckleberry stores and dispose of your sample cups etc correctly
- Strictly no parking in Huckleberry carparks. Our carpark is for customers only and there is ample street parking available in surrounding streets.
- There is no access to power outlets on our shop floors. Please do any necessary preparation that requires power before arriving at the store. For security of our staff, admittance to our staffroom areas is not permitted by demonstrators.